Checklist and Shipping Deadlines from MRBOX
It is officially the peak holiday package delivery season (Nov. 19 to Christmas Eve) and at MRBOX we’ve made your packaging checklist and checked it twice!
Whether you’re shipping products to customers nationwide or sending holiday cheer to nearby business clients, follow this checklist to ensure your package arrives picture-perfect and on-time for the holidays.
Holiday Packaging & Shipment Checklist
- Check the Shipment Calendar so you know when to ship your packages for an on-time arrival. The 2018 domestic deadlines are listed below!
- Pick Your Box. Millions of boxes in thousands of sizes are stacked and waiting at our warehouse. Corrugated cardboard boxes, mailing tubes, die-cut boxes. We can even custom-cut cardboard to the size you need! No minimum order required.
- Sprinkle Holiday Magic. There’s still time to customize your shipment boxes this holiday season. MRBOX can print your company logo and website address on your shipment box, splash on some festive colors or a red holiday bow, and wish your customers “A year of good cheer!” on the inside lid of the box. Check out more holiday branding tips here.
- Package Your Content with Care. Use bubble cushioning, kraft paper or natural, biodegradable Pelaspan to keep contents safe during shipment. For shipping extremely fragile items, try our new Lucky Dog® Premium Heavy Duty BUBBLE WRAP®, an extra durable, resistant-to-popping alternative.
- Secure Your Box with Festive (and durable) Tape. Custom printed packaging tape adds a pop of color to your shipment box.
- Label: Place the address label at the top of the box. If the contents are fragile, say so by marking the box ‘FRAGILE’ clearly on the outside of the box.
We’re here to help! Email us at David@MrBoxOnline.com or call 954.572.2500 or 800.231.8806 to get started on your customized holiday shipment box today!