We’re doing what we can to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in our community while meeting the needs of our customers. You can still order office, warehouse, and shipping supplies online, only now we’ve launched our COVID-19 Safe Distance Program so our customer service is both exceptional and safe.
COVID-19 Safe Distance Program
The showroom is temporarily closed to customers and visitors. Please follow the Safe Distance Program guidelines for placing orders, making payments, and selecting options for pick up or delivery.
Please place orders via phone, website, email or fax. Please allow extra time for processing due to higher call volume.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (also our PayPal address)
Our “Pay When Picking Up” option is temporarily suspended and we cannot accept cash or business checks. Please pay by credit card or established open terms in advance of delivery or pick up.
Pickup & Delivery Options
Curbside Pick Up
- Drive to our showroom location at 5201 Nob Hill Road, Sunrise, Florida 33351. Please park your car in one of the assigned spaces by the south fence.
- Call us when you arrive to let us know your parking spot number.
- Orders will be processed when you are parked in our lot and cannot be picked in advance due to space constraints.
Please Note: To protect the safety of you and our employees, we are unable to load up your vehicle. Please make sure that the person picking up the order can manage loading the vehicle and that the vehicle can accommodate your purchases.
Mr. Box Online team members will continue to make local deliveries to our customers. Due to social distancing requirements, please provide instructions about where our delivery person can leave your order so that we can follow social distancing requirements.
COVID-19 Prevention Protocols
At MRBOXonline, we are following the Centers for Diseases Control and Prevention guidelines for safety to ensure a safe work environment.
- Team members wash their hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Environmental cleaning and disinfection procedures are followed and frequently touched surfaces are disinfected on a daily basis and as needed with an EPA-approved disinfectant.
- Anyone experiencing any symptoms, including fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose, and/or shortness of breath is required to stay home.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding. We greatly appreciate you and value your business and hope to re-open our showroom when it is safe to do so. Be safe and be well.