Congratulations, Etsy, on 10 years of building a community of talented artists, innovators, and collectors!
Since you’re an Etsy seller, we know your business ignited from a passion – a passion for creating or finding something that inspires; brings joy; adds color or harmony; meets a unique need; or is just plain fun.
A&M Tape & Packaging started with that same passion nearly 40 years ago. Like you, we continue to grow and expand our business by doing what we love and by doing it well.
We sell boxes of all sizes, as well as other shipment packaging and supplies. Now, we also offer a printing service to make those non-descript shipping boxes not just another mode of delivery, but yet another opportunity for artists and creators like you to showcase creativity, style and business personality. In other words, it’s one more opportunity to showcase your brand to your customers.
Your shipment packaging should inspire like the products you create.
Use your artistry to create a design for a shipment box that reflects who you are as an artist and as a business owner. Then:
- Call us. Customer service is our number one priority so let’s talk about your creative vision up front.
- Provide your design and/or logo. Send us your images taken with a cell phone or by a professional via email at email@example.com. We can print as high as 1600 DPI or as low as 300 DPI. It’s that easy.
- Pick any color or combination of colors from our palette of more than 16 million brilliant shades.
- Choose your boxes. Die cut boxes or corrugated cardboard boxes in a range of sizes are available. Pricing is based on the quantity you request (order as few as 100). We’ll help you choose what works best for you.
- Pick your deadline. On average, turnaround time is 10 days.
Our low-run ability makes this normally high-budget marketing option affordable for Esty sellers like you. Give our on-site printing service a try. To celebrate Etsy’s 10-year anniversary, we’ll offer Etsy sellers 10 percent off their first printing order* (minimum run required).
Free Marketing Tip!
Take advantage of the holidays, a limited-run product, or a seasonal sale to create unique shipment packaging to help your business stand out.
*Offer good until Dec. 31, 2015